Competition Goal

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weigh In May Day

OK everyone...


here is the damage...

(I'LL POST FULL PICS TOMORROW OR SOMETHING)




Not severe but not great either.


I DO have GREAT news...


in case you all forgot


(cause I know i forgot for a second)



I am a freaking ROCK STAR!!!!



YEP That's right! A rock star!


So it's a new month and my spirit is renewed!

I'm totally STOKED for May.

Spring is here and i'm so ready for it!



In all my UGH i'm such a BLAH this month i've been slacking on blogging so i'm

SOOOO SORRY for that~

I'll be better this month i promise!

Thanks to all of your support and comments.

I may have been rolling my eyes

and thinking blah blah blah

but it was getting in my thoughts and into my heart and my mind

and it was all that love and support

that helped keep me from drowning this month.


So again


THANK YOU!!!
I wanted to add these pics now that i got them uploaded... I'm happy tos ee that i didn't do much damage this month! WHEW!!!! No change or not much is better than making a big old mess of everything. Can't wait for June's pics.
Congrats to all the winners!!! GO KIM!!!

1 comment:

Samantha Thomas said...

New Month,... New attitude Momma! Now kill it!