Competition Goal

Monday, November 30, 2009

The big weigh in...

So tomorrow is the big day and i'm not thrilled about my weight loss this month. With turkey and pie and all the great fixins this end of month has been hard, hard, hard! Still, I'm sure some of you rocked it in spite of all of the yummy temptations! I didn't do as well as i'd like on scale weight loss but i am down one more pant size so that's GREAT!!! I’m actually just praying that when I step on that scale tomorrow I will indeed have a loss to report. I’m not positive that it will tip in my favor though. We’ll see!
I went shopping on BLACK FRIDAY and bought some really great new clothes! I really need some new jeans but I’ve decided to wait just a couple of weeks and see if I can push through into yet one size smaller. I’m going to look a little slobish until then but I think it will be worth it in the end. Wish me luck.
Saturday night my husband and I went out to this fabulous dinner and dance reception. I was trying to find something to wear and figured what the heck I’d try on that little black dress of mine. It was a closer fit than I expected by far and yet I still couldn’t get the darn thing zipped up. I’ve got one month to go and I’m sure I pull it off. :0)
Check out my ticker and you’ll see that Christmas is just around the corner. This means, candy and pie and all the yummy holiday treats all over again. I’ve decided to go back to what I was doing and only allow myself one dessert a week. I’m hoping that this will keep me picky about what one yummy thing I allow myself and keep me conscious of not eating unneccisary and unaccounted calories.
I hope tomorrow goes well for you all but if it’s not such a great month I hope you’ll still weigh in and push through the end of the year to finish off strong.

1 comment:

Ellura said...

And if I read the chart correctly, you did come through with a loss! Congrats - you have done wonderful!