Competition Goal

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Goal

At the end of the day after the weigh in I had this big AH HA moment and realized that I’m a complete idiot! I really could have won the over all for this contest if i had just buckled down last month… SERIOUSLY! I guess each of you may be thinking the same thing. But alas, I totally slacked and now I’d have to do some serious damage or hope for others to gain in order to win the overall prize. The thing is that I feel like I’ve really gotten to know many of you and I don’t want anyone to gain this month, so… I hope that all of you lose big and that I will do the same. I’m going to set a goal of 12 lbs. this month. It is what I did in the second month and it totally possible if I stay focused. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ellura said...

Well, I guess I never expected to win anything but I do love seeing everyone's progress. You are doing totally awesome. I am happy to be going the right direction at the moment. So I just keep slowly plugging along. It is amazing how much you have lost - your pictures really show your progress. Good luck this month - I'm expecting to see a big loss for you!