Competition Goal

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh so STUCK!!!

Well I only have a second so this is going to be short and sweet and to the point... my scale is oh so stuck! No, really it's the scale! I promise… it’s the scale! Ok, so maybe it’s my fat butt drinking coffee and not eating nearly as much as I should. Anyway, I’m actually dropping body fat and inches but my scale hasn’t moved all that much. I know I’m not working as hard as I could be. Seem to be going in waves this month. Working my bum off one week and nothing the next week I think I lost my motivation or determination or maybe I just found a whole bunch of excuses and I’m pulling them out of my pocket and throwing them around. Huh? Well I said I’d keep it short so that’s all for now folks. Sorry I haven’t been commenting much. Too much work and not enough play makes Mindy a boring (and apparently not much skinnier) girl.

6 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

It's kind of what happens to me too. I'll have a good month or two but by the third month it's like I need a break or something to get modivated.

I have pretty much taken these two weeks off. Not only because it's so stressful at work and our busiest weeks of the year but that I'm so tired when I get home I can't stand it.

Hang in there girl. Get through the holidays... grab a carrot instead of a cookie. You can do it

Vicki said...

My scale has been stuck for almost a week now too -- maybe it is the weather...
Let's both up the intensity and blast through it!
Deal!?

rochelle said...

That is exactly where I have been for the last six months, ha ha ha! Keep pushing. You can get there.

Sarah said...

I loved your honesty! Everyone has ups and downs and I am glad that you have them too. It make ME feel normal. Your pictures look great and you are doing great. Just do something because it is better than nothing. I have tough weeks and days too and I know you can get past them too. Hold on and you can do this.

Moi said...

Then make yourself not boring. Your post sounds like you are not too happy with yourself so work at making you a better you.

Karilynn said...

Dear Mindy-
I am sorry for telling you how large your butt was while you were pregnant. It was not necessarily the size of the butt but how far it stuck out that was a little shocking. I have been pregnant 4 times so you would think I would know how mentally damaging words like that can be while you are expecting. Stupid hormones. If it makes you feel better, people never told me I was a big fat whale [to my face] while I was pregnant but my SIL did post a fantastically whaley picture of me on facebook and tagged it for all my friends to see. Talk about a reality check!
I usually choose my words better... I hope that all of the fanning I did made up for how insulting I was. I LOVE YOU!!
Karilynn
P.S. Your ass is looking FANTASTIC these days!! Keep up the awesome work! ;o)