Competition Goal

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confession

Not only have I not lost any weight this month…
I'VE GAINED!

So what went wrong?

Well I can’t be sure but I think it had something to do with the donuts (don’t barf Karilynn)… and coffee. There may have been some fast food in there as well! UGH!
Bottom line: my nutrition has been less than good. Hell, truth be told it has been down right atrocious! The worst part is that when I wasn’t eating crap I wasn’t eating at all so that just added to the UGH.
No wonder I’m sick.

The only “GOOD” thing I’ve got going is the fact I’ve been training for my half marathon I’m sure if it weren’t for that I’d have been TOTALLY SCREWED!!!

So, what’s the plan?

I have NO IDEA!
I’m feeling really, really, really, unmotivated right now. I don’t know what happened it’s like something just shut off and I’ve got nothing pushing me forward. I was getting myself all psyched up for something new but I haven’t been able to find that thing… you know… the “adrenaline rush”! You know the one you get when you start something new. That drive, that thrill that pushes you through like & when nothing else can or will.

I lost it.

I think I need help.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

The one thing that keeps popping in my head when I try to figure out what to write to you is from Blues Clues..... The Movie.........THere is a song in it that says "Don't give up just move on........." Sad I know not only does that tell you that my only TV is cartoons, but it kinda dates me a bit. Seeing as how Blues Clues has been "out" for a while. LOL. Maybe you can find a friend to make a new "wager" between just you and them. Start your own contest!! I mean I don't know you but you seemed to be "on fire" in the beginning of this competition so maybe the new competition would do you some good.???? Just DON"T GIVE UP!!!

Karilynn said...

Number one killer of Americans? HEART DISEASE!! Number 2? CANCER!! Guess what?!?!? Both are prevented by proper nutrition and exercise... HOW'S THAT FOR MOTIVATION??? You want to be healthy? You want to beat the new statistic that our generation has a SHORTER life expectancy than our parents?!?! It's all in your hands... are you eating to live or eating to die!? ;o) I LOVE YOU!!!

Samantha Thomas said...

You know what I did. I told Duane to stop being so "Soft" with me. If I open the fridge he asks me what I'm looking for. If I go out to eat, he asks me what I'm going to order and if it isn't good he'll ask me why I'm picking it.

I've also been getting really good at investing the time to know what I can have if the only option is to eat out. I know at just about every place around my area what I can have and stay on track. Subway is always your best bet!!!

I do wish I lived closer to you too! It would be soo much easier if we had each other as work out partners I'm sure. In the mean time we can text each other when we need encouragement!!!