Competition Goal

Friday, April 9, 2010

I Finally Got Exact Numbers...

So, since i had my baby i've been "guess-timating" on my actual weight at different points. I was pretty sure i knew what i was before i got pregnant... pretty sure i knew how big i got during the pregnancy and pretty sure i knew how far i'd come since then.
My Midwife changed offices and i've had a HECK of a time getting my records so i could get some exact numbers but FINALLY today i did it!!!
So here you go ladies... this is EXACTLY how far i've come:


Since my finally weigh in before i had my baby i am down
*
*
*
*
*
wait for it....
*
*
*
*
87.2 lbs!!!


From my postpartum appointment
which was 1 month and 2 days after having my baby
i'm down 51.2 lbs!!


And from my pre-pregnancy weight
i'm down: 47.2 lbs!!


Do you know what this means???


HOLY CRAP... I'M A ROCK STAR!



With a little simple math you can all figure out that i tipped the scales June 30th at 376 lbs. and although it's hard for me to say that number out loud it is made SUBSTANTIALLY easier since i can now say i'm at 288.8 AND DROPPING!
SO let me put this into perspective.
In just 12.8 lbs. i will have lost 100 lbs!
if that isn't a reason enough for setting my goal at 13 or more lbs. of loss this moneth i sure don't know what would be. ;0)


i still have a goal to lose 100 lbs. from my starting competition weight of 324.4 in September and i'm well on my way! So, watch for my 100 down and counting blog... COMING SOON!!!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

WOW that is A-mazing!!!! Way to stick to it and I can't wait to see you hit that 100 lb loss!!!!

Karilynn said...

LOVE THIS A ZILLION TIMES!! Look at you go girl! 288.8... 270's here you come! ;o) LOVE YOU!

Grace said...

Fantastic numbers! Sometimes the scale IS your friend! ;)

Samantha Thomas said...

Mindy you are a rock star!!!!

Pretty soon you won't have to be a plus size pussy cat doll you can be a regular size one!!!

High Five!!!!*****

Kim said...

Congratulations! I know that has to feel amazing. =)

Kira's blog said...

YOu are a rock star!!!!!

Jessica B said...

Wow that is so awesome mindy, I know you have heard this probably a million times but you never seemed that big to me, I just realized that by the time I see you next I am going to be looking at a fraction of the mindy I saw last time! Uh...I cant wait! We should meet up in may to run together before the big day, I mean I dont want to faint on race day because I am blown away with how awesome you look...