Competition Goal

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holy Big Numbers Batman!!!

The numbers posted this month are UNBELIEVABLE!!!


I have to say CONGRATS Debbie!!! What an amazing accomplishment. It just goes to show if you put your heart into it anything is possible.


I'm really excited about my pictures for this month. I wasn't thinking i had made any "visible" progress but when i put my pictures together i could really see the difference.


I hope that you all have a killer April and i hope to heck that spring gets here soon!


me




3 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

You are looking good sista!!

ANd yes I do hope the sun and warm comes soon.. I have more "Excuses" to get outside and make my yard pretty!!!

Jewel said...

You ARE looking great!

Congratulations on your progress and stick-to-it-ness!

Jessica B said...

Wow not sure you made visible changes my ass, look at you !!!! You look so amazing, and with all the marathon training and excitement (not to mention me nipping at your heels, ah I can hear it now...) April will be YOURS and you deserve it!!! Do you have a training schedule yet?