Competition Goal

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weigh In Pics and stuff...


I haven’t had much time to get this pic up but I wanted to before to much time passed. I’m mildly embarrassed to post this weight because I gained like 3 lbs. UGH! However in my defense weigh in lands on a not so great time of the month for me and I’m blaming that… SO HA. Still I know it will come right back off and I’m not going to stress about it to much. I did have to have a long conversation with Kari though about whether I should be humiliated or just post it and move on. She basically said I should suck it up and get my butt moving. So here I am. This week has been great. NOT PERFECT but great! I’ve been doing some exercise every day even when it’s been hard. I pulled out an old exercise video one night because I didn’t have many options and my baby did not want me to set her down. So there I was all dressed up in Gym gear doing cardio in my living room with my baby in my arms. One of the biggest challenges was trying not to shake her up like a milk shake while I jogged in place and attempted jumping jacks… LOL! Wish you all could have seen it. It was pretty funny. I think Jade thought it was a really fun game and she had a blast. There were so many times when I thought it was just a pain in the butt and I wanted to just shut it off and sit down with a beer and watch TV but I didn’t! So GO ME! :0) I hope all of you are fired up and working hard. More later…

4 comments:

Heather Brown said...

Looks like from the pictures up top you have already come a long way! So good for you!! Dont be ashamed of where you are! THat is a hard lesson I have learned. I kept dwelling on how big I was and felt awful about myself. So that was just putting negaitive thoughts in my head. Once I turned that around I have seen a huge difference! I am greatful for where I am cuz it has made me a stronger person. Going through this journey that I am on right now is only going to make me that much stronger!! I cant wait to see your progress!!

Grace said...

You should feel so proud for exercising every day! Once you get a streak going, it becomes so much easier not to stop. Congrats on getting over all obstacles and gettin' 'er done!

Brandy said...

WAY TO GO!!!! Most women would "allow" that sweet adorable baby to help them with an excuse for not excercising! I know there are times our children really need us to stop and deal with them but you found a way to spend time with your little one and work on you! Good luck on finding time to do it without having her in your arms but as for now look at it as having some extra help in the process!

Karilynn said...

I wish I could have seen Jade.. I'm sure she was giggling like crazy! :o) next time you should record it! You can totally post videos on these blogs ya know? Glad you are on track. This is your turn to kick some ass so BRING IT!!!! ;o)