Competition Goal

Friday, January 1, 2010

I made it through December!!!


I made it!!! My loss for this month was 1.2 pounds and I’m proud as punch!!! LOL. I have had some amazing and awesome breakthroughs in my attitude this month to coincide with my loss. At previous points in my life I would have been disappointed that the loss was so small. In fact last month I was! I knew I could have done better and in a sense was beating myself up for not doing as well as I “should” have. What I failed to recognize is the fact that previous to this I would be flying through the holidays will little to NO regard to what I was shoveling in my mouth. I made poor choices this month but the difference is that I was conscious of every one of them. I weighed the choice before I made it and there were times I said no. No to sugar, no to sweets and no to seconds!!! And look at this… I have made it through Thanksgiving and Christmas with a 4 pound loss! That’s a freaking awesome accomplishment for me and I’m very proud of myself.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and I hope that God makes 2010 the best year of your lives.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I'm proud too!! You lost 4 lbs.. and I think I found them! ;o) Can't wait to see you BUST IT OUT this next comp. LOVE YOUR GUTS!

Stephanie said...

Seriously...a weight loss during this time of year is rare. Many congratuations not only for accomplishing this, but for RECOGNIZING how you have been doing things differently.
weight loss

Jessica B said...

Mindy I am so excited that you will be in this next comp with us! I think that this will be a fantastic start to a wonderful new year. I mean a year that starts with a 4lb loss after christmas cant be anything but great right?