Competition Goal

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love Water

I am in agreement that the water challenge is EXCELLENT!

Go Karilynn. I love the idea of a mini challenge to keep you on your toes. :0) This weeks challenge will be a PIECE of CAKE for me!!! One thing I've done well for years is drink water. If any of you can do the math I need to drink at least 150 oz of PURE water each day and it truly is NO PROBLEM for me.

Once you start to drink water you body will crave it and soon I PROMISE you will want it more than even SODA and the idea of spoiling something so wonderful with a packet of some flavored crappy drink will make you cringe in disgust. So, good luck to all of you this week... Eat, DRINK, and be merry. Oh and by the way, once your body gets used to that amount of water it will start to actually utilize most of it and the urgency to run to the bathroom every 30 minutes will stop. Trust me!

6 comments:

Jessica B said...

I hope it gets easier this will really be work for me...

Karilynn said...

YAY!! I love that you love this!! You rock! Thanks for the suggestion!! :o) And congrats on kickin' this challenge in the butt cause you already do! ;o)

Brandy said...

HOW LONG TIL THE URGENCY STOPS?!?!?!?!?!?! I have been trying to drink atleast 1 1/2 gal of H2O per day for the past few weeks and I've been doing well at it. But Oh am I ever so glad to be a SAHM because of the proximity of the Bathroom! LOL!

Brandy said...

Oh and by the way I agree with the part about soon the other drinks will not be as tasty. I tried to drink a diet coke the other day and I couldn't I just didn't taste right. so I picked up my bottle of water and chuggged away!

Jen said...

Yay Mindy! I know you totally have this challenge in the bag! I'm really gonna have to step up to the plate on this one, cuz I'm way behind!! but I will just think of you and keep on chuggin! :)

Samantha Thomas said...

I have been trying to get in all the water I can. It's harder in the wintertime for me because I love cold cold water but it's too cold to keep my body at the temp ha ha...

You can do it!