Competition Goal

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Look at me now!!!

Today is a GREAT day!!! A few days after I had my baby I went shopping. I was desperate for pants and sick and tired of wearing my maternity gear. While I was there I found a rack of pants for $6 and so I immediately tore through them. I found a pair of pants and a pair of shorts that fit me then so that was great but I also picked up a pair of pants that were WAY too small. No matter what I tried I couldn’t even get them past my thighs. Determined to lose weight and loving the $6 price tag I bought them. I told myself that I would be wearing them before Christmas. Well guess what!!! These are them!!! This morning while getting ready for church I realize that all of my pants are dirty. So I thought what the heck and put these on. To my great delight they went on easily. These pictures don’t really do them justice because they have cute little pin stripes that I don’t think show up in here. They are fantastic!


I love this competition and the support and motivation you all provide. Since I was taking pictures I took some in my jeans… these are the ones I was jumping for joy about getting into not too long ago. Well now they to big!!! They just look sloppy when I wear them so I’m going to have to dig through my closet to find some that are smaller. Go me!!! :0)

6 comments:

Ellura said...

yeah!!!! down a size - so much fun! Keep it up - you are quite the inspiration.

M and A said...

congratulations! you are doing awesome! WTG!!!

Alicia said...

Awesome! Great job on going down a size. That is the BEST feeling.

Samantha Thomas said...

YAY! Mindy!
You go girl!

Wendy said...

Congratulations!

Karilynn said...

BWAH HA HA!! Mindy is kicking butt and taking numbers! Love the pictues!! Love your elated face! Love you!!!