Competition Goal

Monday, October 19, 2009

One Pound at a Time!

Well, I’m not feeling quite like the big "BLAH, BLAH LOSER" that I was last week. Work is still stressing me out but mentally I’m pretty sure I’ve made it over that lump of frustration that was pushing me down. I want to say thank you to all of you that sent me encouraging comments after my last post. I swear it was all of you that helped me make it through without gaining 10 lbs. :0) I did lose a couple pounds even and that was good because I wasn’t sure that I would be going anywhere. I weighed in today at 319.6!!! GOOD BYE 320’s!!! WOO HOO!!! I’m NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER going to see them again!

By the way… has everyone seen Karilynn’s AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL family pictures? If you haven’t then you must look at them. I don’t know about all of you but that is some serious motivation! Look at how far she’s come in a year. I wanted to publicly say thanks to Kari for not only getting me into the competition but for being a constant inspiration and encourager through out! I love you girl!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you're losing weight. I think getting through a stressful time and not turning to emotional eating is amazing.

I wish you'd blog more about your body bugg.

Ellura said...

Hey, thanks for the comments on my blog! I had a few bad days mixed in with some medical stuff and then busy days at school. I really need to find a good substitute for fast food on the busy days when I am driving through and eating on the run. lol good to see you are losing! I'm looking forward to seeing you in that black dress.
And I gotta agree - Karilynn is very supportive and inspirational!

Samantha Thomas said...

Girl I'm so glad you made it through victorious... funny thing is I got on the scale before the weekend and weighed in at 329 and when I got on this morning..... 325.2 :) soooo happy. Maybe it was the weather playing tricks on us. I'm to lose as much as I can safely before I leave on vaca sunday... I plan to walk, drink lots of water, and just not be a lazy butt on my vacation. I want to come back with no gain!

Good luck next week!

Christen Farmer said...

Mindy,
I love reading your blog and keeping up with your progress. You are doing so well, and i keep telling myself when i get down if you can work so hard to lose the weight, then i can too.. You're always so upbeat and generally, despite a bad mood you may be in, you always say something i find amusing and inspiring all in one sentence. Keep up the good work and i hope we get to where our goals are.

Karilynn said...

Mindy!! I got your text yesterday but wasn't able to give it the attention it needed because I was dying from the worst cough/cold I've ever had!! CONGRATS on beating the 320's!! I can't wait to see your goodbye 300's post! It will be coming soon! ;o) LOVE YOU!! Thanks for all your support. And the greatest thanks you can give to anyone who inspires you is to succeed! Keep doing it Mindy... just reading that you are doing it makes ME cry! LOVE YOUR GUTS!