Competition Goal

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starbucks and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Why is it when I'm trying to do my best all I want is Starbucks and Chocolate Chip cookies? There must be some chemical imbalance to explain it... some synapse misfiring or SOMETHING that means more than I'm weak.

Have you ever heard some say, "she's looking at you like a fat girl looks at chocolate cake"? You know... she's looking at you like you're finger licking good! Or she's looking at you like you're something sweat to eat. For me it would be she's looking at you like she looks at a triple grande White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks.

I love Starbucks. Way to much. My mom got me one of those single serve coffee dispensers and although it has helped reduce the number of times I'm indulging in my Starbucks treats it has not stopped it all together... If only Starbucks got together with Keurig and made K-Cups. Hm? Maybe they have!?!?!?!?!? I'd better get online and check.

Did you know that McDonalds has some of the best chocolate chip cookies around? Hm? Do you? Well it's true. When I was pregnant I went through a chocolate chip cookie phase. It was short lived because Chocolate gave me all kinds of heart burn but, I had one none the less. It was then that I realized these warm chewy-gooey treats were available. Day or night, rain or sun... The golden arches have at the end of them some chocolaty goodness. I love that goofy clown.

Do you know what's better than either of them?!?!?!?! It's the combination. A triple Grande white chocolate mocha with warm chewy chocolate chip cookies is simply delightful!!!

No reason for this blog other than trying to convince myself I don't need either right now.

IT'S NOT WORKING!
Guess I'll go to bed instead.
Good night

1 comment:

Samantha Thomas said...

Don't give up girl!!! I too have many things that make me want to run out get them... they seem to be worth being fat for. But ultimatly that 15 mins of bliss isn't worth the weeks and weeks of disappointment in myself.

Although, I do believe that you need to have a treat every once in a while (maybe once a month) so that you can curb that craving.