Competition Goal

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Hiccup

This last week at work has been MORE than stressful. I've been tasked with a whole bunch of new work to do and I found myself spending most of the week frustrated and exhausted. In addition to that the extra work kept me from my much needed stress relief/gym time. One of the amazing things about working up on base is that they allow us 3 hours per week to exercise. I've been taking advantage of this time for the last little bit and I'm pretty sure it's one of the major reasons, not only have I been able to lose what I have but it's also helped me keep a level head. With that precious time gone all of that level headedness is going out the window.

For those of you that have been following my blog... or my life you know what that looks like...

YIKES!!!!!

Well, This week I'm determined to get back to the gym. If it means I've got to go into work early and use my own time I've got to get there. I just can't wait till the weather warms up and I can start running outside with Jade. Today was SOOOOO beautiful she and I spent about an hour just playing outside in the sunshine. It was still cold though and her little nose turned bright red before we got inside.

ANYWAY, Overall I'm not doing bad. Not busting bum like I was last month. Maybe the idea that I'm ahead has made me complacent? I think that's a bad thing... So I guess I'll step it up this week.

Later dudes! LOL

3 comments:

littlemisspretty said...

I have found I do the same thing. I have a great week or month, then I become lax and allow things in that I wouldn't have before. Like treats, or not going to the gym as much.
And NICE that your work is allowing you exercise time :)
When it warms up, we should run together.

Moi said...

You are lucky to be able to have that opprotunity. That is super awesome. Kick butt girl, I know you can!!!!

Samantha Thomas said...

Yeah I'm jealous that you job allows gym time. I wish we had that here. I'm lucky if I'm even eating lunch away from my desk. It's pretty bad sometimes. You can do this girl... I agree good weather needs to come our way. I have a plan to be able to do this 5K March 26th. It's sad that 3 miles scares the hell out of me but this too I will accomplish