Competition Goal

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Competition Extension

You all know by now that we're extending the competition end date. The reason for this is there was a lot of talk about not doing very well and wishing there were more time to be had. LOL Although I didn't make my goal of 20 pounds I am VERY proud cause I got VERY close! I'm 15.6 pounds down to be exact! WHOOP!

I have to say that there was a week in there that I lost almost nothing and was getting VERY frustrated cause I thought I was going to be stuck FOREVER. But I kicked my diet into high gear and got moving again. :) I'm really proud of myself for not giving up or giving in.

Since we've decided to extend the competition I'm giving everyone a clean slate. Other than the weigh in amount that last month is over. Starting today we're starting fresh. What does that mean exactly? Well, if you haven't blogged because you didn't think you'd win so you gave up... START TYPING! If you stopped working hard for the same reason... START WORKING!

You've all got 4 more weeks to kick it into high gear and make your goals. I'm pretty sure I've got the upper hand at this point. I DARE YOU TO BEAT ME!!! :P You can all do math and I'm pretty sure you can figure out what percent I'm down and work to get there. I have to lose 2 times what you all have to lose to get to the same place so you can catch up if you try.

I know this month is going to be great! We got this ladies... Get up and move your butts! LOL

Blog counts start now! So, just to make sure everyone is on the same page. You must blog at least 4 times this month with no more than 10 days in between entries. My goal is to do what I used to do and blog every Sunday. For me picking a day and doing it that day every week works best. Put it on your calendar or whatever it takes. I wanna pay out some dough for some serious percentage of weight loss... So get 'er done!

(PS. One of our contestants didn't pay in so the cash at the end is $100 distribution will be in the same percentages)

1 comment:

littlemisspretty said...

WOW, I am so super impressed. I need to know what you are doing, so I can keep up. LOL. I will give you a run for your money... :)