Competition Goal

Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week I'm Weak

Or at least it seems that way. Work is exhausting and although I've gone to the gym every day i haven't lost even a pound. I've been craving anything sweet for days and i think it has more to do with stress than anything. Also, I LOVE DONUTS!!! I know some people cringe in disgust at that thought but I can't help it. i think they are a wonderful YUMMY treat! (not that I'm eating them every day or anything but I can't seem to give up my once a week splurge... sorry Kari. LOL) I'm not sure I'm going to make my goal for this month of 13.4 lbs. it's so close i can almost taste it but it also seem so far away. DAMN DONUTS! LOL...

I guess in a couple days we will see. Hope everyone is doing awesome. Can't wait to see our results for this month.

3 comments:

M and A said...

donuts, did you say donuts? LOL i've had a BOX taunting me for TWO days now! can't wait for them to be gone!

Karilynn said...

Donuts have NO LOVE FOR YOU MINDY!!! BAH!! ;o) I'm sure you will make your goal. You are so close... push past the donuts and get there!

Samantha Thomas said...

So Sunday night was the "Royal Rumble" wrestling paperview and the others brought cookies, and cake, and brownies... There was sooooooo much left over and the next morning I forced my husband to take them to work. I wanted them "Outta my face!!!!" Outta sight outta mind... I even had a craving for sweet last night and didn't get it because it wasn't there. I have a weakness for baked goods too! Why do they have to be so tasty?!?!?!