Competition Goal

Friday, January 7, 2011

I’ve been trying to post this blog for a couple of days but I’ve been having some technical difficulties with my computer at home. Hopefully they will be fixed shortly. For the competition we officially have six participants. They are Jen, Ketti, Mindy (me), Karilynn, Marinda and Lisa. Links to their blogs are in my blog list to the left of this post. I hope that you will all add them to your blog list and be as supportive as possible. (I’m still waiting on a couple of checks so I’m hoping that those of you that said “It’s in the mail!” were not mistaken, or lying or whatever. ;0)

GET ME YOUR MONEY!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

It looks like we’re all working to take of some holiday weight and I’m EXCITED to see the results at the end of the month. Good luck to all of you! Although I look forward to kicking all of your trash I’m hoping you’re all doing great so far.

No comments: