Competition Goal

Sunday, March 7, 2010

You Bet Your Sweet Skinny Ass I’m In!!!

For those of you that haven’t seen Karilynn’s blog you may be wondering what the heck I’m talking about. Well Karilynn called me out on her blog for a side competition this month and I’m TOTALLY IN!!! I have to admit that there has been this nagging desire to kick Karilynn’s sweet bottom at a competition. I didn’t really think there would ever be a chance since she’s come so far already. I knew, or at least thought I knew, she was at the end of the road when it came to competing. Today when we were talking she said those last few lbs were bugging her and she was thinking about starting up a side competition… I told her I’d kick her butt. I didn’t’ really think she’d call me out on it. But alas, a few minutes ago I read her blog and what do you know… she did! So, as they say in the movies, “It’s on! Like Donkey Kong!!! (At least I think I heard that in a movie LOL)

For those of you that are watching any encouragement would be much appreciated. And… if you could all add in some prayer with that, I’m sure it can only help.

For those of you that will be joining the side competition. GOOD LUCK! Let’s kick some “skinny b” butt!!!

6 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

I friggin love this! It's always encouraging when there is a side competition....

My work Weight loss challenge I'm discouraged because I found out that a girl lost 20 lbs the first months weight in because she's doing the HCG diet.... There was no rules set forward against it so those of us trying to do this the natural way are pretty much screwed out of the competition. I'm trying to not let it discourage me though! I'm going to do the last weigh in on March 17th and I'm going to rock it the best I can!!!

After that I'm going to keep ppressing forward.. I want to button those pants by May/June!

Kira's blog said...

go for it!!! you can kick some butt!

Jessica B said...

I am totally in to Kari is goin' down, lol! You could totally do it mindy. I can just see it now you all fired up making a protien drink to take with the stroller and jade on a run saying the montra "Im gonna kick her skinny but, Im gonna kick her skinny butt"

Karilynn said...

You know I LOVE THIS!!! And you know I'm not backing down. When was the last time I backed down or didn't give my all in competition? Oh.. that's right NEVER!! I am not all talk. I am all action!! SO BRING IT! ;o)

Ellura said...

This is going to be awesome to watch! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Ummm Jack ;), Thanks for commenting on my blog. I loved it and YES we are going totally going to leave Mrs. Perfection in the dust!!!