Competition Goal

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Consistently Inconsistent

So far in this competition I'm SUCKING IT UP BIG TIME!!! Just can't seem to stay on track. I've been up and down and all around when it comes to exercise, diet and water intake. I have been sick for a while and then out of town for a week and lots of stress coming at me from every angle. Mostly these are just excuses but they're enough right now to keep me on a roller coaster.

I'm just consistently inconsistent right now and I'm driving myself CRAZY!

12 days left in this month... let's see if i can pull out a loss shall we?

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

We are all there with you! We all have these crazy lives and that's what's put us where we are. Now's the time to figure out how to overcome these obsticles and change it to work for us instead of against us. I was sick also, and I know that there are others who have been too, so instead of making it an excuse, make it work for you! It's hard I know, but mind over matter right? Good Luck we are here for you!

Spar-Mar Girl said...

You've summed me up perfectly! Lol. Don't worry about what's past-it can't be changed. All you can change is tomorrow. Focus one one thing to make better, then over time you'll realize you've made the big change you're striving for. You CAN do it!!

littlemisspretty said...

I totally understand how you are feeling. But think of it this way, you don't want to be in furst pkace the first month. Let all the other "losers" think you aren't a threat then...you can lose super big and blow them out of the competition :)