Competition Goal

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mini Weight Loss Comp... interested?

I don't know about all of you but I've been slacking... BIG TIME!!! I've recently put on more pounds than I'd like to admit and it's time to
STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!
(thank you Susan Powders)
So here's what I propose... A mini competition to send the holiday season (and pounds) packing!
Rules :
I thought about writing everything out but let's face it! There is no sense in messing with PERFECTION so instead I'm advising you all to see the Rules of the previous competition HERE (thanks Karilynn!!!) The rules for this competition are the same with 2 LITTLE differences. No Boys (SORRY BOYS) and 100 word blog minimum. (Or dang near that anyway. I HATE reading like 2 sentences because you're to lazy to actually blog) LAME. We're going at this for 1 month. You can spend a little time typing. :0)

Ok, So it's a 1 month, 1 week, 1 shot deal.
Buy in is 20 bucks.. I accept Cash, Check, Bank Transfer or Credit Card (I will be using my Pro Pay Account so you'll have to call me with the CC information, message me on facebook or best of all TEXT ME!!! If you don't have my cell number, find someone that does.)

Prizes will depend on how many people buy in:
65% goes to 1st place.
25% goes to 2nd place.
10% goes to 3rd place.

Competition starts December 27th. I thought about January 1 but... WHY WAIT??? If you want to join the competition you can weigh in any time between Dec. 27th and Jan 1st since weighing in later is actually a disadvantage I figured it wouldn't matter to those that want to get started right away. All money and pictures will have to be emailed to me at mindylburton@yahoo.com on or before January 1st at 6PM.
The competition ends February 1st at 6PM. All pictures will have to be in my inbox by then. Winners will be announced VIA facebook, blog and text message on that day. (Continuing in February will be decided toward the end of January and will only happen if there is an interest in continuing. The buy in and all applicable information will remain the same.)

I think that about covers it. But I do reserve the right to add anything I've forgotten to mention. *wink wink*

SO? YOU IN???
If so text me and let's get this party started!

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

Yes!! I'm in!! Tomorrow is the perfect start day cause D starts his new job! YAY!!

Heather Brown said...

I'm game!!! I don't have ur number. I'll find ya on Facebook! I'll take my pic in the am!!!