Competition Goal

Friday, July 2, 2010

Weigh In Pics for the New Competition

Here they are dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnn!!!

I was exactly correct in thinking I'd post a 10 lb. gain this month. Not upset or disappointed though cause I'm putting muscle on like a tank.
I took those 2 piece pics at the end of July last year when i first started this whole weight loss adventure. i was hoping there would come a day when I'd be glad i had them.
Well, that day is here! Look at how far I've come.

Can't wait for the end of this summer to see how far I'll go.

Hope you're all ready to burn fat and get healthy!

8 comments:

Pitbull said...

Wow...good for you!!! You're at the weight I am now! I'll be exited to watch your progress....hoping that I'll be right there beside you!!! I wish you much luck!1

Kira's blog said...

you go girl!!! 10 lbs is nothing it will come of quickly! i am gained too this month, thats why we are here. we will get there!

Brandy said...

Mindy,
I published a comment on my last blog entry answering your question but then began to think you may not see it so go look at it if you want...... I still don't know how/if I can email directly to people from my comments....... LOL but I'm learning.

BTW Your pics show a great story. wish I had been brave enough to take pics like that in the begining but oh well I'm NOT going back to that weight to start over now!! or Ever! Keep it up and BRING IT ON!!!

Samantha Thomas said...

You go girl! I can't wait to catch up to you!

Unknown said...

Mindy,

I have to tell you how much you inspire me. After giving up on myself again, I just by chance looked at your blog and saw that you completed the half with Karilynn. Your success brought tears to my eyes!!!

You are an inspiration to me! Thank you!!

Moi said...

You are awesome.

littlemisspretty said...

you are amazing!! I love you girl, keep up the great job.
p.s. I'm in on the competition too, so we should make it a little more personal :)

Karilynn said...

I keep getting comments about you! People are always mentioning how FANTASTIC these pics are and it makes me proud to say.. she's my BFF.. AND we have matching tattoos!! I'm so proud of you and of course.. THRILLED to see you continue to kick ass!